MathTalk™/Scientific Notebook™ (MT/SN) for ALL DNS product versions 12.0 and 13.0. MathTalk allows the user to voice any math from prealgebra, algebra, trig, calculus, statistics, thru Ph.D. and graduate level. This includes voicing graphs! Operates Scientific Notebook™ (SN) with over 600,000 combinations of voice commands. SN is powered by MuPad™ and has GRAPHING capabilities. SN will also evaluate, evaluate numerically, factor, combine, expand, simplify, check equality, solve exact and more. For details on SN, see www.mackichan.com. (Use your browser Back button to return to the mathtalk.com pages) Learn MathTalk quickly and easily with ?Train Initial Commands' and Training Modules for Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trig, Calculus, and Statistics. Additional features include a CD video demos showing use of the ?replace? command, graphing, AND translating math to Braille! *Compliments of Metroplex Voice Computing: Comes with voice commands to translate math into BRAILLE using the Duxbury Braille Translator ! MT/SN is for all levels of math including professional use.
Vista is not supported on this new release.
* Dragon Naturally Speaking12.0 and 13.0
* 1.5 MHZ PC; * Intel Pentium 4 for Dragon 12.0 and 13.0
* 1GB free hard disk space for Dragon 12.0 +
* Microsoft Windows XP (SP1 or higher) Home and professional, 2000 (SP4 or higher) for Dragon 10.0, 11.0 and 12.0
* SoundBlaster or compatible soundcard
* GIG RAM for Dragon 12.0 and 13.0
* Microsoft Internet Explorer v.5 or higher (free download from www.microsoft.com)
* CD-ROM drive for installation
* Web connection is required for activation
All programs have tutorials/manuals and training modules for learning the products.