SpeechExec Pro Transcription Set 7277 is a powerful and user-friendly digital transcription system that turns your computer into a highly sophisticated transcription machine. Providing a whole range of benefits to the busy transcriptionist, the software streamlines communications and allows you to organize recordings clearly and transparently. Together with a set of ergonomic accessories, SpeechExec Pro Transcription Set 7277 is the solution that sets the pace in today?s fast-moving business world. Key benefits
• Visual workflow management enables priority documents to be transcribed in order of preference.
• Actual job information during transcription provides all relevant dictation data, such as length, author name, key words and priority status.
• Individual organization of workload with multiple sort/filter options.
• Clear job overview (dictation, author information, length etc.) allows more efficient organization and planning of workloads.
• ? New job? alarm for immediate transcription start.
• Foot Control can be used to operate transcription functions.
• Ergonomic earphones reduce physical stress.
• Excellent DSS sound quality.
• Automatic transfer of dictation files via network, e-mail and FTP.
• Speech Recognition-ready. Package content
• SpeechExec Pro Transcribe Software
• Foot Control 210
• Earphones 234
• USB Software Dongle
• Installation Guide
• USB Adapter (no Sound Card required) PC requirements
Minimum: Pentium II, 233 MHz and 64 MB RAM.
Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 128 MB RAM.
Min. hard disk capacity: 150 MB
Control connection: self-powered USB port (for USB devices) Software requirements
Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP3 for Digital Pocket Memo support).
Microsoft Windows XP
For all listed operating systems, we recommend to apply the latest Service Pack available before installing SpeechExec. Network requirements
Recommended minium transfer rate for LAN: 100Mbit/s