Advanced technology doesn?t have to be complicated. The SpeechExec Transcription Set 7177 is a digital transcription system specifically designed to make transcription easy and intuitive. The ergonomic accessories and innovative transcription software let you easily and efficiently manage jobs by displaying all relevant information such as jobs marked as priority and each job?s transcription status. SpeechExec Transcription Set 7177 is the sophisticated solution that simply lets you get on with your job. Manage your workload
• Visual job overview allows more efficient organization and planning of workloads
• Visual workflow management facilitates priority documents to be transcibed in order of your preference
• Access to job information during transcription provides all relevant dictation data, such as length, author name, key words and priority status
• Job status indicator shows if a dictation is pending, in progress or completed
• Automatic transfer of dictation files via network Package content
• SpeechExec Transcribe Software
• Foot Control 210
• Earphones 234
• USB Software Dongle
• Installation Guide
• USB Adapter (no Sound Card required) PC requirements
• Minimum: Pentium II, 233 MHz and 64 MB RAM.
• Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 128 MB RAM.
• Min. hard disk capacity: 150 MB
• Control connection: self-powered USB port (for USB devices) Software requirements
• Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP3 for Digital Pocket Memo support).
• Microsoft Windows XP
For all listed operating systems, we recommend to apply the latest Service Pack available before installing SpeechExec. Network requirements
Recommended minium transfer rate for LAN: 100Mbit/s