Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal 13.0 US English, Upgrade from Legal V11 and up
Let your voice work for you
Increase productivity while decreasing the time and costs involved in documenting case and client information, contracts, briefs and other legal materials. With Dragon Legal, seamlessly turnaround documents with your voice rather than typing.
Reduce transcription costs
Control your PC by voice to speed document turnaround, reduce transcription costs, and streamline repetitive workflows — without having to change your current business processes or existing information systems.
Create detailed briefs and contracts entirely by voice in a fraction of the time it currently takes. Gain efficiencies by using support staff to proofread documents instead of typing them from scratch. Dictate notes from anywhere, at anytime, using a digital voice recorder, for automatic transcription when you return to your computer.
Focus on revenues
Using Dragon, you and your team can complete more detailed and accurate documentation in a fraction of the time it takes to type them.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. (Minimum: 1 GHz Intel Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom® processor). Faster processors yield faster performance. IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set is required
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
- RAM:We recommend minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012.
- Internet Explorer® 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software’s Online Help (free download at http://www.microsoft.com)
- System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.