Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13.0 US English, Upgrade from V11 and no headset
Dragon 13 Premium takes voice command to the next level with enhanced features for greater accuracy and speed when creating documents, emailing, searching the web and more — at work, school, on the go, or in the office.
Key features and benefits
– Accurate, voice-driven interface, learns from you for personalized accuracy
—Get more done faster
– Create, format and edit by voice
—think out loud and break creativity barriers
– Dictate text within popular applications, including on the web
– Voice command your computer in ergonomic, hands-free comfort
– Nuance-approved microphone included. Flexibility to select microphones, including those built into many laptops
– Dictate thoughts on the go using a digital recorder for later transcription
– Import/export custom word lists
—share unique words among peers
– Custom voice commands
—insert frequently used text and graphics
– Easy proofreading with text-tospeech or audio playback of your own dictations
– Intuitive design and helpful tutorials—easy to get started and easy to master
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
- RAM:We recommend minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012.
- Internet Explorer® 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software’s Online Help (free download at http://www.microsoft.com)
- System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.